Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SP Color #95

Today I decided that I would do something different and create a card to enter for a challenge. I was blog hopping earlier today and I noticed that one of the Blogs I visit had entered a card for SP color challenge.
Well I never participated in a color challenge before, so I was up for the challenge.

Although I didn't have the exact papers to match. I was able to cone up with some in my stash that was very similar ;-)

Recipe: 5 1/2x 5 1/2 card base
Cardstock Affinity Collection
Affinity Collection p.p.
Recollection flowers.
Stampin Up ribbon
Affinity Collection Bling
Stamp TPC Studios
Affinity Collection Butterflies

Thanks for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my boy Louie with me and he is loving this card. I can say you are very talented and the work keeps getting better and better. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails