Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Hello my scrappin friends!
I know once again It's been awhile since my last post. I promise I will start doing better at this.

I have a few post of some of my latest creations. I figure I will start with the mini albums I created.

This album I titled it Butterfly Kisses. I created thus album using paper bags that you can find just about anywhere these days. This is my second time creating paper bag albums. I think this album came out really pretty. Since I was putting pictures of my kids in, I thought I would use bright summer colors.

You can also check out my YouTube channel to see a video I created about this album.

Thanks for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails