Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tea Cup Smiles!

I finally got a chance a couple days ago to play with my gypsy machine. Back in October if you bought a gypsy before the end of the month, then you were able to get new cartridges that you could download to your gypsy msc. One of those cartridges was the all exclusive Smiley Cards cartridge. Man! If you have this cartridge, then you know exactly what I mean when I say Man. OMG! This cartridge is full of cute little images that have little smiley faces on them. I decided to go with the cute little tea cup. So cute!

I used cardstock from recollections.
Swiss dots and Divine swirl cuttlebug embossing folders.
Aqua mist papertreyink ribbon.
Black saddle stitch ribbon from Micheal's.
White Sakura gelly roll pen.
Tea cups measured at 4.25

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. As always beautiful work. You have found your stride again. Cant wait too see what you create in 2011!!!! Ya dig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. There is a handbook for that cartridge now.
    http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/SmileyCards.pdf

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails