Friday, January 27, 2012

Smile


Hello Scrapping friends!

Lately I been creating cards using my Greeting Farm stamps. Aren't they so cute and fun to create with. I must have at least 7 cards already from this week alone. I tell you, I know I may not blog alot like I should, but just beacause I don't doesn't mean a girl is NOT creating over here. LOL I have so much to share and I'm still creating and surfing the blogs for inspiration. I was on the TGF challenge blog last night and came across this challenge. You know me, I had to try it. Sounded like fun and besides, why not? The challenge asked us to use some of my favorite things. Doilies and Lace. YUP! I don't know a crafter who doesn't like at least one of those two things.

The stamp set I used was from the Miss Anya Hats Off stamp set. Adorable! Her blue shirt actually matches my pattern paper, but looking at the photo my camera didn't pick up on that. I will have to work on that or just simply break out "Big Poppa" my DSLR camera :) For my sentiment I used another $1 stamp that I found at Micheal's. So loving this sentiment. It fit this image perfectly. I think! Have a blessed day you all.

~Teniqua

Challenges:
TGF Fun Challenge Blog Fun Monday Challenge #17

Recipe:
Neena cardstock
Patterned paper DCWV Coral Couture
Doily
Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
My Minds Eye Button
Ribbon and brads Recollections
Stamps TGF and Studio G
Liquid Pearls
Copics

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just to cute.....miss seeing and hearing your video's
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as aways Teniqua! It's good to see you post again Girl! :-)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked at your designs and they are so adorable. I love the paper you choose and the images and sentiments go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails