Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Altered box, Clothespin, and Mini Album





I started this challenge that I would start altering all the wooden things that I had bought sometime ago. I decided that I needed to challenge myself to get these unaltered projects altered. LOL.

First up on my list was to alter this little dollar box I picked up awhile ago from my local craft store. I added some paint and covered the front and back using some papers from the Webster pages collections. Cute! I loved the paper so much that I really didn't want to cover it up. I just added some trim, a few flowers, and some pearl rhinestone that I also had in my stash. I didn't like the previous color of the rhinestone, so I colored it using my copic markers.

To take it a step further I decided that my little altered box needed a mini album to go inside of it. Although it was a tight squeeze to fit one inside, it could be done, so I had to make sure that I didn't pack my album with bulky embellishments. (Kinda hard for me to do) I got it done :)

Next, I altered a clothespin that i came across using nothing but the scraps I had left over from the Webster pages collection. How great was that! LOL

To see a video on my altered projects, chek out my Youtube channel at TeniTinyCrafts.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Teniqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails