Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Altered dressform and a card

Hello my scrapping buddies!

Today I wanna share another altered wooden project I created. I found this dressform at Micheals's a while ago and never had a moment to were I could just sit down and start playing with it. Well, last week I did. I started by painting it using Folkart metallic paint, then I covered it using a new stack by DCWV. A few prime flowers and other embellishments and I was done. I really like the color choices I put together for this project.

I created a matching card also.

Recipes: 5x5 card
Pattern paper DCWV
Recollection Cardstock
Recollection rhinestone
Recollection butterflies
Prima flowers
Broken China distress ink

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails