Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Captured Fairy in a bottle


I was checking my subscriptions on Youtube one day and over and over again I kept getting the same or similar videos about the same creations. Oh my! When I had seen what some of the ladies over there were creating, I just knew I had to give it a try. I had fallen in love with it. I just simply thought that was such a cute littel idea to create. I must say I had fun with this project as well. I mean I always have fun when im crafting. Who doesn't????? lOL

Anyway, here is my take on it. I think it turned out absolutely beautiful! My girls fell in love with it also. So you know I had to create two more just for them :)

You can check out I video on my captured fairy by visting my Youtube channel!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Teniqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails