Friday, January 27, 2012

I Adore You.......Hobby Lobby Magazine


Happy Valentines Day to Me!!!! :)

Valentines Day came early for me! The 1st Quarter 2012 issue of Stamping Stationery And Scrapbooking magazine is out on shelves now at your local Hobby Lobby Stores. Have you seen it yet???? Check out page 11 to see my "I Adore you card" that I created. Oh! What fun I had doing this. I must admit I was a ball of nerves knowing that everyone was going to see it, but that's just part of the fun right. Pick up a copy next time you're in there. It's only $1.99 and has a ton of inspirational ideas plus a 40% coupon on the back. Who doesn't love coupons :)) Enjoy!




~Teniqua

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm heading to Hobby Lobby to pick it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl.....I have that magazine now I can say I know this lady.....come on back to your video's we miss you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails