Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The best of TIMES

As promised here is mini album number two. This album is called a 3-ring binder mini. I got the idea by watching a tutorial over on YouTube. I must say, for this album to be my first, it was really fun. I loved creating this album. I even got a chance to use my sewing machine. I think this is actually my first mini where I didn't add any photos.

To see a video about this album, check out my YouTube channel. Search TeniTinyCrafts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if my first post went through or not. I saw on youtube that someone saw you doing a video about a mini album with binder rings. I am trying to find that video so that I can try it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails