Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello

Todays card is yet another simple one for me. I am so impressed with myself for using a stamp I bought last year and putting it to use. Yayyy! How many of you all buy new products, thinking you're going to use right then, only to discover that its collecting dust somewhere in your craft room? Come on now, don't be shy. Lol. Well, I know I'm guilty of it, and I'm trying to use more of the things I've bought.

Anyway, on to the card. LOL. This card is a standard A2 card using just plain black and white cardstock. For my second layer I used my scoreboard to add lines to my cardstock for a bit of character. The ribbon I use is one that I found at my local Micheal's in the dollar section. I was quite surprise to see it for that price. I was able to get a lot of inspiration from this card. I hope it inspires some of you all to just pull out the things in your craft you may have forgotten about, and create using them. Thanks for stopping by today.

I'm entering this card into the following challenge
Sentimental Sundays


Teniqua

Recipe:
Recollections cardstock
Martha Stewart scoreboard
Micheal's ribbon
Pearl brad Hobby Lobby
Stamp Inkadinkado
Spellbinders nestabilities
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so very inspiring!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Card! I've subbed to your YT channel and I'm also a follower to your blog! Come and follow me if you get a chance!

    {Hugs & Blessings}
    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails