Thursday, June 23, 2011

I love to be carefree

Hello Everyone,

Today I decided to create another cricut card. I love seeing creations that have been made with the cricut expression. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm so loving it.

For this card I used my favorite Create a Critter cartridge. I think this cat turned out super cute and I didn't add any doodles to it. LOL ( I'm a sucker for that) I love to doodle or add stitching to my cards, but not today. I also did something different to this card by adding stickers for my design and my sentiment. Me likes it!!!!

I entered this card into the Fantabulous Cricut challenge me Monday 65 challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how it turned out. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What a great little scene you have created...thanks for joining our weekly challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! This is just adorable and so different from most of the sun cards I've been seeing. Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT, Thursday's Tutorial Hostess)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Is just adorable!! Love the cuts and sentiment!! I am a compulsive doodler, I understand why you like them :)
    Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and so much fun. You did good. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails