Saturday, October 9, 2010

Post it note holder



Here's a project I created yesterday from with my friend Shen over at Mycuriouscrafts.blogspot.com. She had created some post it note holders and sent them out to the ladies that participate in her monthly swaps. I was impressed by them and I asked her to show me how to create one. Although we live miles apart she managed to teach me over the phone. I must say that was a lot of FUN! This was suppose to just be my protype. You know, the one you make from scratch as a templete or base guide. LOL. Well, I ended up raiding my scrap pile and here is what I came up with on a whim!
Thanks Shen!

Thanks for Looking and Commenting! Teniqua

1 comment:

  1. Teniqua, wonderful creation once again girlfriend. I can't wait until Monday so we can create something else "otp" over-the-phone. I had a blast lady. Hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails