Friday, October 22, 2010

Forever Young!!!




Hi everyone! Here a few I projects I created using the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge. OMG! I just love this cartridge. So many things you can do with it. I even created a purse with some 3x3 cards to match, but I didn't take any photos of it. My mojo has been in high gear all day. Whew I'm tired! LOL. Anyway, I decided to create two cards. One is a bra card and the other is a S-Fold card. I think that's what you call it. I'm not to sure. I have been wanting to create a card using the bra every since I saw it, but I really didn't know where to go. Well, now that I have my gypsy and I have learned all about the welding feature there is no stopping me now. I think I just may weld everything together from now on. LOL. Boy I'm I hooked! I am glad I got to break in my new toy!!!

Thanks for Looking and Commenting! ~Teniqua~

2 comments:

  1. Girl I'm loven your projects...they are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! You did an awesome job on those cards. Keep it up. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails