Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Paper Bag Mini Album!!!






Yes! You read correctly. This is my first time ever creating a mini album out of paper bags. I must admit that they are actually not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I have actually been putting off creating one, just for that fact. Well, I have conquered my scrapping fear of this album. Yayyyyyy! LOL. Anyway, for this album I used K&Company Spooktacular collection. I just love the bright fun elements of this collection. For my cover I cut down some medium weight chipboard to give it a hard book like feel to my album. I'm not quite finish with this album. There are a few minoe details left to be done. Like adding photos of my children. Let me know what you guys think. I love to read comments.

Thanks for Looking and Commenting! Teniqua

1 comment:

  1. Hello really enjoyed looking at all your lovely craft ideal's my sister have a home daycare I'm going to share your site with her ... my e-mail address is .... Rettasax33@verizon.net

    Thanks for sharing Blessing !

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails