Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Together

Hello!

I hope you all are having a great Sunday so far. Today is going to be a relaxing day for us. I think the kids and I are going to just watch movies and eat popcorn. I am so looking forward to it.

Todays card is using another sticker sentiment from K&Company. I got an entire package that I need to put to use. Who says you gotta use stamped sentiments to create a card???? LoL. Just another alternative if you are just starting out or have packs of word stickers laying around. I hope you like this card as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by today!

Teniqua


Recipe:
A2 card
Ribbon and pearls from Micheal's
Neena cardstock
K&Company sentiment sticker
EK Success punch
Prima flower
Martha Stewart scoreboard

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails