Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! Another year is here. Happy 2011 to you all. I hope everyone is safe and having a blessed time. So many resolutions out here. My resolutions are to be on time, create at least 30 layouts this year, create more mini albums, and to challenge myself to do different techniques. I know my layout goals are a little small right now, but I'm trying to keep it simple. LOL. I found that I really have no style right now when it comes to creating. I'm kinda all over the place and like creating a little bit of everything. Hopefully this year I will find my creative style. I also plan to blog more and join challenges, so if you guys know of any please send me a email or leave a comment for me to check out the sites as well as your own site.

Happy New Year
Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails