Sunday, January 9, 2011

True Love!

Who said you couldn't create a nice card using cheap pattern paper or should I say really reasonable paper?????????
Well I know it wasn't me! A few weeks ago I was at my local Target and while I was there I browsed the dollar bins. If you haven't checked out Targets dollar section yet, please stop sleeping on that section. You would NOT be disappointed. OMG! The dollar section at Target really have some great crafting items at prices that will NOT hurt our purses. LOL. I'm serious. Check it out for yourselves. Ok. So I created this card using a piece of the pattern paper that I found. It came in a super cute Valentine package along with 8 other different papers. I am so in love with this card. I love the color combo that I chose for it. Really Pretty! :-)

Recipe: Recollections Cardstock
Pink felt
Target pattern paper
PaperTrey Ink ribbon
Offray accents
Sakura gelly Roll


Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Teniqua,

    I love, love, love your card. It is super cute. TFS! Hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails