Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Trip down Memory Lane!

Today I came across some photos of my youngest son at his 7th birthday party. Seeing those photos took me down memory lane. He was sooooooo adorable and tiny back then. AWE!!!! He would have a cow if he knew I said that. Now he's my little big man. He just turned 11 years old on last Friday and I will be scrapping those photos soon. Today I had to just scrap those photos of him as he was trying to blow the candles out on his cake. I know these photos should have been scrapped a long time ago, but when you have as many photos as I do, well you all know it's very easy to get behind. On this layout I used the Bo Bunny Block Party Collection. My letters were cut using my cricut and the Plantin School Book Cartridge. I also did some faux stitching around the letters and borders of my photo mats.

Thanks for looking! Teniqua

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails