Thursday, June 30, 2011

You're the best!

Oops I did it again!

Another Create a Critter card. Yes! I'm loving it if you can't tell. Having a blast I must add. Although, I think I just might switch it up a bit and challenge myself to make shaped cards using these cute little animals. I've made a shaped card before using teapots, but never animals. I think I'm up for the challenge, so stay tuned for that post.

On to my card today. I got this cute card done yesterday while scrapping long distance on the phone with a dear friend. It's so much scrapping together with someone and boy does the time fly by. I used the cow for this card and added some pink buttons just to give it s little something extra. My sentiment is from an Hero Arts stamp set I've had in my stash for awhile. I noticed that I really need to get some animal saying sentiments. Okay, did I saw that right??? LOL. Anyway, let me know what you all think and where I can find some cute little animal word sentiments????

Have a Fabulous Day!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Aaawe, I love pink and brown combo. Your card is Moo~velous :)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love that cart. I don't have any animal saying either, but I've seen some cute ones by My Pink Stamper, Scrappy Moms, Pink by Design, and some others, but I can't recall their names.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails