Sunday, April 25, 2010

Butterfly mini Album















































































Here is a mini i created yesterday. My mojo has been here all weekend. I have so many ideas floating around in my head, that i find it hard to concentrate on other things. Like my to do list. Its like once im in my scrapping zone its hard to pull my attention elsewhere. Has that ever happen to you????












Anyway, i decided to use the Blossoms and Butterfly stack by DCWV. Such pretty papers. I had been needing to use up some of my chipboard albums that i bought from my local Micheals a few months ago. This album is full of frames that i die cut with my bigshot and tags i made for journaling and and adding photos. My only complaint is that i wish i had more prima flowers. Oh well, i guess i need to be on the hunt for the best deals on all the new prima line. I am so late on that......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails